Harkamal Singh (Harkamal Ranu) Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Height: 5′ 8″
Age: 26 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harkamal Singh
- Harkamal Singh, also known as Harkamal Ranu, is an Indian criminal. He is allegedly involved in the murder of the Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala in the Mansa district of Punjab on 29 May 2022.
- Harkamal Ranu has been performing criminal activities from a very young age. A total of 11 criminal charges are registered on him. He has previously evaded police custody a number of times. In January 2022, he was released from the jail after surviving there for five years.
- In January 2022, he was again imprisoned for another criminal activity, for which he was granted a bail in April 2022.
- Ranu is suspected of being one of the eight sharpshooters engaged in the Panjabi singer’s assassination. His grandfather, Gurcharan Singh, turned him over to the police after knowing about his involvement in the murder case. He siad,
Before handing him over to the police, I spoke with Harkamal, but he has denied any wrongdoing and involvement in the crime.”
- Satinderjeet Singh aka Goldy Brar, a Canadian-based criminal wanted in the death of Moosewala, has been served with a Red Corner Notice (RCN). According to the Punjab Police, many crucial clues have been unearthed in the investigation into Moosewala’s murder. The identity of the murderers have been revealed.
- The killers’ escape routes and methods of escape have also been revealed. The information has been received completely. Shooters have been identified as Manpreet Manu and Jagroop Singh Roopa of Tarn Taran, Harkamal alias Ranu of Bathinda, Priyavrata Fauji and Manjit Bholu of Sonepat, Saurav Mahakal and Santosh Jadhav of Pune, Maharashtra, and Subhash Banoda of Sikar, Rajasthan.
- These shooters have all been photographed. The same shooters are suspected of assassinating Sidhu Moose Wala in Mansa, according to the Punjab Police. All of these shooters had gathered on the Kotkapura highway three days before.
- The shooters are all members of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang, according to authorities. Punjab Police has requested assistance from the police in the respective states in order to find these shooters. The Punjab Police Department is carrying out gangster-hunting raids across Haryana-Punjab, Rajasthan, and Maharashtra.