Sachin Bishnoi Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Abohar, Punjab
Age: 25 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts Sachin Bishnoi
- Sachin Bishnoi is an Indian gangster, who is a part of the Lawrence Bishnoi Gang. He was allegedly involved in the heinous murder of the popular Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala in the Mansa district of Punjab on 29 May 2022.
- As a group member of the Lawrence Bishnoi Gang, Sachin has been actively involved in criminal activities like robbery, extortion, land grabbing, and kidnapping.
- The popular Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala was gunned down by some unknown assailants in Punjab’s Mansa district on 29 May 2022. Following his murder, Goldy Brar, a Canada-based gangster, took to his Facebook account to claim the murder of Moosewala. In his Facebook post, he admitted killing Moosewala along with his group members Lawrence Bishnoi and Sachin Bishnoi. Thereafter, Lawrence confirmed the same by making a post on his Facebook account in which he claimed to kill Moosewala with the help of his group members Sachin Bishnoi and Goldy Brar.
- A few days later, Sachin made a virtual call to a media house, claiming the responsibility for Sidhu Moosewala’s murder. He said that he had killed Moosewala with his own hands. Calling Moosewala’s murder an act of revenge, Sachin said that he killed him to avenge the murder of the Youth Akali Dal leader Vicky Middukhera and Goldy’s cousin brother Gurlal Brar. Apparently, Vicky Middukhera was shot dead by some unidentified assailants in the parking lot of sector 71, SAS Nagar (Mohali), on 7 August 2021, and Gurlal Brar was gunned down outside a nightclub in Industrial Area Chandigarh on 11 October 2022.
- During his conversation with a media house, Sachin claimed that the murderers of Vicky Middukhera and Gurlal Brar were the men of the Kaushal gang, and the gangsters arrested by the police revealed that Sidhu Moosewala was also involved in their murders. He said,
gangsters caught in the case belonged to the Kaushal gang and all had revealed Moose Wala’s name.”
- Further, when asked about his association with Goldy Brar, Bishnoi said,
He is our brother. His brother was also murdered by these people.”
- During the conversation, when Sachin was asked about acquiring the sophisticated weapons that he used to fire at Moose Wala, he refused to reveal its origin. He said,
We don’t tell their names, we have more dangerous weapons, which people must have seen in Hollywood movies.”
- When asked about the threats received from his opponent gang to kill Mankirat Aulakh within two days, Sachin replied,
But threatening doesn’t do anything. There are those who do nothing, but we are going to kill the other gang members soon.”
- In the conversation, when asked about his next target, Sachin denied sharing his identity. He said that the name would be out soon.
- In June 2022, he took to his Facebook account to take the responsibility of Sidhu Moosewala’s murder.
- A Special Investigation Team (SIT) was formed by the Punjab Government to investigate in the Sidhu Moosewala’s murder case. During the media conversation, a police official said,
We are looking into the purported remarks made by Sachin Thapan Bishnoi. We neither confirm nor deny the remarks. But, yes, he is a suspect.”
- Bishnoi likes writing, boxing, listening to music, and playing the violin whenever he is free.
- An adventure lover, Sachin loves experiencing adventure sports like mountain biking and sky diving.
- He is fond of animals, especially dogs.
- He is fluent in three languages- Hindi, English, and Punjabi. Sachin has shared on his Facebook account that he desires to learn the Korean and Dutch languages.
- Reportedly, he is associated with Gau Raksha Dal, a non-governmental organization (NGO) working towards the protection of cows.
- According to his Facebook account, he is a follower of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- As of 2022, he is living in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Talking about his uncle Lawrence Bishnoi in an interview, Sachin said,
He is a follower of Bajrang Bali and is an icon of the whole nation, not only for us”.