Saurav Mahakal Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Father: Hiraman Kamble
Height: 5′ 7″ (approx.)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saurav Mahakal
- Saurav Mahakal is an Indian sharpshooter, who works for the underworld don Arun Gawli. He is one of the suspects in the murder case of the Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala.
- He is involved in various criminal cases like extortion, murder and other illegal activities.
- In 2021, he was involved in a murder case of the history-sheeter Omkar alias Rania Bankhele in which he was accompanied by the Pune-based sharp shooter Santosh Jadhav. In the Omkar murder case, an FIR was filed against him under various sections of the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) such as 302, 120 B, 34, 25, 27, and section 3 (1) 3 (4).
- Since then, Saurav and his alliance Santosh Jadhav were missing. Later, Santosh was arrested in Rajasthan for firing on a businessman for extortion. It is said, while he was in Rajasthan, he came in contact with the members of the Lawrence Bishnoi group.
- In June 2022, he was arrested in the Omkar murder case from Sangamner, Maharashtra, by the Pune Rural Police. He was then presented at the Shivajinagar District Court, Pune, Maharashtra, by the local police. He was then sent on police remand for 12 days.
- According to the local police, he was about to escape to Nepal, but the Pune rural police caught him in Pune. Maharashtra ADG (Law and Order) Kulwant Kumar Sarangal said,
Mahakal and Santosh Jadhav are involved in the murder of Moosewala. They are very much aware of the conspiracy. During the investigation, it came to light that Mahakal is part of Lawrence Bishnoi gang.”
- He was further taken by the Punjab Police for investigation in the Sidhu Moose Wala murder case. According to the sources, the Punjab Police identified a few more shooters who were involved in Sidhu’s murder case. The shooters were Sandeep Singh alias Kekda of Haryana, Manpreet Singh alias Manna of Bathinda, and Manpreet Bhau of Faridkot.