If you want convenience and ease in charging your iPhone then you should definitely go for a wireless charger it also gives a way more premium feel than a regular wired charger.
iPhone 8 and models later to 8 offer the wireless charging feature.
I have listed some best and trusted iPhone wireless chargers below including the original wireless charger which is recommended by Apple itself.
Why to go with a Wireless charger?
Wireless chargers give you the convenience of just dropping your phone on the charging pad and that’s it, no need for an adaptor and a charging cable again and again. wireless chargers help you get rid of the messy wires and helps you to get fast and easy charging.
- Tested safe for batteries.
It’s a myth that wireless chargers are not safe for devices. Wireless chargers are completely safe for your device. This has been tested by many technical industries and also with many devices and proved to be safe for devices. So there is nothing to worry about safety. It is actually better than regular chargers and also increases the life span of any battery.
- Enhances the life span of the battery.
As mentioned above, Wireless chargers are prooved to enhance and increase the battery’s life span. As far as you are using a good quality wireless charger from a trusted brand, you don’t need to worry. It will definitely save your battery from any kind of damage as wireless charging pads are designed to prevent any kind of damage to the device.
- Safe to keep your phone charging overnight as it auto cuts power once the battery is full and when the phone loses battery after the charging is stopped, the charger automatically starts charging which ensures that you’ll always get your battery full when you wake up.
- No more messy cords to deal with
You will definitely love when you do not need to find and solve your entangled cords. You just drop your device on the wireless charging pad and you are done. Your device starts charging.
Which one is fast a wireless charger or a wired charger?
An iPhone XR was charged both with a wireless and a wired charger when the battery was fully drained i.e the battery was 0% when the charging started.
The wireless charger was used to charge the iPhone 50% and it did this job in 1 hour whereas a wired charger took half the time taken by the wireless charger.
This implies that a wired charger is much faster than a wireless charger. If you want to go for wired charging then you may check the best wired iPhone chargers before buying one.
For the past few years, technology is evolving and focusing on ease and convenience of people so wireless charger adds up to increasing the ease of charging our devices and get a hassle-free charging experience.
Apple has done a great job by introducing the mag safe charger for their devices supporting wireless charging and is also recommended for people who want to charge their phone wirelessly.
People separately search for wireless charger iPhone 11, wireless charger for iPhone XR, etc etc. Doing this is of no use because there is not only one particular specified charger for any model of the iPhone. All iPhone models including 8 and later to 8 support Qi-wireless charging.
So you can use any charger which delivers good power and does not need to worry if the wireless charger product description has names of iPhones listed in the supported devices list other than your iPhone model
You can definitely go for wireless charging if you have iPhone 8 and later models.
What is apple mag safe ?
Apple mag safe is an iPhone wireless charger original. It is a small disc-shaped wireless charger that is offered by Apple for its devices that support wireless charging.
Apple mag safe was introduced in the iPhone 12 lineup. It offers wireless charging through a magnetic pad that sticks to the back of the device and gives a hassle-free charging experience.
Apple mag safe delivers a wireless charging speed of 15W which would give you the fastest charging times.
iPhone 8 and models later have supported Qi fast charge which allows for a 50 percent charge in 30 minutes. But for fast charging to work, you have to use an Apple USB-C-to-Lightning cable and one of these adapters: Apple 18W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W, or 96W USB-C Power Adapter.
Does a phone cover interrupt wireless charging?
The answer is no. You can charge your device with a cover using a mag-safe charger or any other third-party wireless charger.
But I would suggest you to use wireless charging compatible mobile cases only.
The products listed below are compatible with the following devices.
Supported iPhone Models
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
Supported AirPods Models
- AirPods Pro
- AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (2nd generation)
- Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
You may pick any of the chargers listed below.
1.Apple MagSafe Charger
|Compatible Devices||AirPods Pro, AirPods, iPhone 8 and later|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Input Voltage||15 Volts|
- This is the charger recommended by Apple. This can charge you AirPods as well.
- The perfectly aligned magnets attach to your AirPods or iPhone Provides faster wireless charging.
- The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
- Compatible with AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, and AirPods Wireless Charging Case.
2.Logitech Powered 3-in-1 Dock
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, iPhones, iWatches, AirPods|
|Item Weight||2.3 Pounds|
- The all-in-one charger offered by the most reliable brand Logitech.
- It is the best wireless charger in the market.
- You won’t regret spending your money on this product. It is a 3 in 1 charger.
- includes stand and AC adapter with 5-foot cable three charging options: angled pad for smartphone, magnetic pad for Apple Watch, and flat charging pad for another Qi-compatible device foreign object detection prevents charging when objects obstruct charging area.
3.Moshi Lounge Q Wireless Charger Stand
|Compatible Devices||iPhone 8 and later AirPods/AirPods Pro, and other Qi-enabled devices iPhone|
|Input Voltage||15 Volts|
- This is another all-in-one wireless charger that you can go for.
- Adjustable-height: Unlike a fixed-coil charging stand, Lounge Q features adjustable rails that let you position the charger to accommodate any device size for optimal efficiency.
- NOTE: Please ensure the adjustable charging pad is always aligned with the center of your mobile device. Certified Qi Wireless Charger: Lounge Q is Qi-certified and features optimized circuitry to charge your phone faster than competing wireless chargers.
- Compatible with iPhone 12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/SE 2/11 Series, Samsung Galaxy/Note, Google Pixel, and other Qi-enabled devices.
- Fast-charging up to 15W: Thanks to its extended power profile (EPP), Lounge Q supports fast-charging up to 15W as well as the iOS fast-charging standard.
- We suggest using Moshi’s Qubit 18W with Built-in USB-C Cable to perform fast-charging. NOTE: NO AC Adapter. Proprietary Q-coil: Offers superior efficiency and allows Lounge Q to charge faster and to transmit power through cases up to 5 mm thick.
- 10-year Global Warranty: All Moshi products are eligible for our 10-year Global Warranty program.
4.Anker Wireless Charging Station
- Anker products are also good to invest in. All-in-One Charging: With a phone-charging stand, a dedicated Apple Watch stand, and a wireless charging pad all built-in, you can now power up your phone, Apple Watch, and earbuds—all at the same time.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with phones including iPhone, Samsung, and Sony, Apple Watch Series 1-6, plus a wide range of wireless earbuds including AirPods, Galaxy Buds, and Pixel Buds. Superior Safety:
- Advanced temperature control, foreign object detection, overvoltage protection, and more combine to protect you and your devices.
- What You Get: PowerWave 3-in-1 Stand with Watch Charging Cable Holder, 5 ft USB-A to C cable, welcome guide, our 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. Note: 1 m / 3.3 ft Apple Watch cable required to charge Apple Watch.
5.Belkin Wireless Charger 15W
- Fast wireless charging up to 15-watts for Qi-enabled devices, including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel and more
- Simplify and unclutter your workspace with the convenience of wireless charging
- Charges through lightweight plastic cases up to 3millimeter
- Designed for Qi-enabled devices, including iPhone SE, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, S10, S10+, S9, S9+, Note10, Note10+, Note9, Pixel 4, 4XL, 3, 3XL, AirPods 2, AirPods Pro and more
- Protected by a 2-year warranty and Qi Certification
There are a lot many more wireless chargers but these are all which I have researched and found to be value for money so you can spend your precious money on any of these products and in case you want to go for wired chargers then you can refer to the best-wired charger guide.